Hygiene measures to protect our guests and our team
- We continuously adapt our hygiene and preventive measures to the situation and train our team intensively with regard to these measures and the contact with guests.
- Our housekeeping staff cleans and disinfects the rooms every day with highly effective products.
- Our rooms are disinfected after each departure and will not be used earlier than 24 hours after the last use.
- All public areas such as front desk, bar and lobby are continuously cleaned and disinfected as well as all "high touch" areas such as different door handles deals with additional disinfectant. As much as possible, we leave doors open to reduce contact.
- Hand disinfectants are available in the public areas.
- The supplies by our providers are secured in all matters.
We urge you to wash your hands regularly with soap for at least 30 seconds and to use the disinfectant dispenser at the buffet and at the front desk. Your and the health of our team are our top priorities.
Updated travel conditions
From April 16, 2022, both hotel guests and external guests no longer need to provide G proof.